Thursday, August 25, 2011

Kindergarten-er

JJ is all grown up!! One of the BIGGEST reasons why I induced my labor with Jack, was so that I could DEFINITELY be there to see JJ off to his first day of Kindergarten.  We had his assessment the Friday after I had Jack, and although, I was still a bit loopy, I was able to take him to it... thanks to my mom watching the little brothers to facilitate it!  He did so well and his teacher was so sweet with words of praise and encouragement.  I could tell he left with an excitement for the school year.  It was so fun to be there!!
 He picked out his Spiderman backpack with Grandma and was
 Here is the line up of SOME of his friends from the neighborhood that are also in his class. Pretty fun to have so many friends!


 My personal FAVORITE part of the dropoff, was watching JJ voluntarily open the door for all three classes of the kindergartners.  So cute to watch him perform such a sweet service!! LOVE HIM.

Brody will head to preschool NEXT year.. Time sure flies!!!

3 comments:

*Angie* said...

What a charming little boy he is!

megan&steve said...

What a gentleman holding the door for everyone. Without even being asked!
I want to see a picture of Jack, have you put any online yet?

Scott, Kara, Paul, Brad and Andee said...

Rachel, your boys are so cute! Congratulations on the new one! It was fun to look at your blog and see what you've been up to.-Kara (talkington) Bankhead