Saturday, January 22, 2011

A Miracle EACH Time!




About a week before Christmas, I found out that I was expecting, again!

I was shocked, excited, then shocked some more!!

We were trying, but had only been so for about one month. It has always taken me much longer to conceive. 

About a year or longer with each of my boys. 
Right now, I am praying for patience and serenity!

What is TRULY amazing is that sometime this fall I went from wanting to wait a long time for the next one, 


to wanting a baby. 

Immediately.

So, we tried, and succeeded on the first go.  

The Lord sure works in mysterious ways!


We couldn't be more excited!!

So, there you have it.

Here is the answer to all the pertinent questions:


Due Date: August 20.
So... how far along?: 10 weeks, today.

Am I feeling okay?:  Changes minute by minute, but I have lots of help!!

Do we want a boy or a girl?:  public answer: either one will be warmly welcomed!!

My heart: Secretly hoping for a girl. 
Jeremy: Wants to round out his foursome with another boy. 




12 comments:

megan&steve said...

Congratulations Rach! Another little one to join you. It seems like pregnant season again, and most are finding they are pregnant with a little guy.
Come see us before you deliver. Let the kids play on the beach.

shayna said...

Oh please let it be a girl. I am just so excited for you.

Sophia said...

Oh Rachel, so exciting! I would love to see a teeny blonde blue eyed girl!

Heather and Dave said...

WOW! What great news. I'm thrilled for you and I'll send some positive baby girl vibes your way ;)

..::k.toms::.. said...

Way to be diplomatic, but WE WANT A GIRL!!!!!
At least Aunt Kimmy does...
But you sure do make some cute boys, so I won't be mad if it's another bebe boy :)
Congrats you guys! We are thrilled to be welcoming another baby into the family!! I hope Brody will be able to share his mama ;)

Nesting with Grace said...

Think of all the projects u will have to start w a girl... That could be a positive or negative :) u have them all planned I am sure!

pinkmorning said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys!

Brittany said...

That's Fantastic! Your a cute mommy!

Miss Bear said...

YAY!! What exciting news! We are so happy for you!
You make super handsome little boys...but I think a beautiful blonde girlie would fit nicely in the mix!
love you!

oxoxo

Ashlie said...

Congrats! I am so happy for your little family!

Tammy said...

Congrats! it is always exciting to add another. I can also say I am glad it is you and not me:)

lys said...

Congrats to you!!!