Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Fire House Field Trip

Yesterday I got to go to the firehouse with JJ's preschool class on a field trip. The firefighters were so great with the kids and JJ had the best time! He, now, wants to be a fireman. I think it is mostly because of the "giant water guns."  I had so much fun enjoying JJ and all his excitement. He is truly a little ray of sunshine in my life. I am completely in love with this kid!
Honorary fireman for the day!

They were trying to get one of the fire fighters to flex his muscles.

Putting out the pretend fire! This is blurry, but you can see how much JJ enjoyed himself

All of the kids and their fabulous teacher outside the station!

Standing at attention for the captain!

JJ flexing HIS muscles.

3 comments:

shayna said...

Well it looks like I'm going to have to go back to school. I really miss field trips.

..::k.toms::.. said...

I see JJ standing next to his GF in the second to last picture!
What a cute nephew I have...

GustoBones said...

Joel announced he wants to be a firefighter yesterday! JJ looks like he had tons of fun!