Thursday, September 9, 2010

School Boy



JJ started preschool this week. It is bittersweet for me. I really need the time to work, but it kills me how fast he is growing up.

He LOVES preschool and has been asking all summer when he gets to go back. It is great that he enjoys it! I know it probably won't always be like that.

My neighbor gave me some essentail oils to try and I have been putting the lavender on his feet every night. he is so hilarious. He knows that it is supposed to relax him so when I apply it, he makes a big showing of rolling his eyes and back and lying down.. like he is SOOO RELAXED now. He insists on it every night now. Pretty stinkin cute.

4 comments:

shayna said...

Oh I'm going to need to get some lavender oil...I mean, if it makes you soooo relaxed.

..::k.toms::.. said...

Haha! I didn't know that about the essential oils?!
FYI- If you want in on the homemade bath bombs, bring some oils over to make em' smell pretty!

GustoBones said...

He is so expressive!! :) Love that boy. He sure looked handsome on his first day of school.

zealygirl said...

That's pretty stinkin' cute! Joshua still talks about playing with him. So fun!