Tuesday, September 14, 2010

New blog name, Same old me.

You may have noticed (or maybe not, if you are as observant as I am) that I have changed the name of this blog. I considered starting a new one all together, but since my web address never matched my name anyway, I though a new look and title would suffice.

I chose the new title because practicality is practically what defines me these days. I love finding a good way to accomplish something, I love things that work, I love a good deal or creating something on the cheap, and I love my family.  That is what this blog is all about. What is in my brain from day to day.  Randomness, pragmatism. I am owning it.

If you link, feel free to change your linky
if you want.
No biggie.
Only it you have the time.

LOL

2 comments:

Ashlie said...

Good job! Can't wait to see all of your ideas.

shayna said...

I love the fresh new you.