Sunday, September 12, 2010

Better Late...

Thought I would just share my thoughts on the important anniversary yesterday.  Jeremy and I remarked on our memories of 9/11. We were about to become engaged and the unrest that flooded our country and our hearts was consuming. Seems interesting now how unsafe I felt, even in Logan, Utah. I was worried about my family in the D.C. area, and how we would all react to the new fear and worry taking over our minds. Amazing that it has already been 9 years!!

We told JJ about the events and he was incredulous that this type of thing REALLY happened. He asked "why are there really real bad guys in this world and not really real superheroes."  Then he asked if he could be Batman when he grows up.


Don't worry, we told JJ about the heroes of that day and the every day.
We are proud to be American!

No comments: