Monday, August 16, 2010

Superhero Party

So, I am convinced that every picture of JJ for the next few months will be taken in these Batman PJs. How did this happen? How ma I a mom of a boy who sleeps in and then wears his PJs ALL DAY! You have to pick your battles. I have been literally astounded at my own voice saying "I will take your batman suit (because that is what we call it) away if you don't (fill in the blank)." What??
Anyway, how could we do any other type of party than a superhero one?? We couldn't. We had a huge turn out and the craziness ensued! JJ had the time of his life.. but I didn't get enough pictures! I will have to post more when I get my sister's.
The best part of the party was when my brother, Andy, came in dressed as the villian for them to conquer. Hilarious because 3 or 4 of the kids were terrified and screaming. I felt TERRIBLE!! Such a good idea in theory...
Here is Brody in his superhero suit we made for the event. He loved it and felt like such a big boy!!
I was so happy that we decided to do the bouncy house.. such a hit!

No comments: