Thursday, July 1, 2010

The past 5 months.. a summary.

Last night I was scrolling through my camera, and realized I had about 250 pictures I hadn't uploaded to computer. That is a literal number.. or "dead serious," as JJ has taken to saying lately. Being a mom is tough but fun. My kids make me laugh everyday and we have been keeping ourselves busy with lots of activities, as always.

We have done things we shouldn't have... (and gotten caught)
We have celebrated outside our cultural lines.. with friends
And cousins...
We hunted eggs and were really excited.... (you don't know how much I wanted to put "eggcited.")
And visited far away family.
We've played superheroes (A LOT)

Earned stripes in karate.
Cooled off with cousins.

Cooled off alone.
And practiced being sweet to each other.
Welcome to our world. Doesnt' it look fun?

Caution: Pictures and posts only show you the best and happiest times. All bumps, cuts, and tears have been deliberately omitted.

7 comments:

KiMnRoB said...

What a perfect post!
You should do it more often...



p.s.
It's only a matter of time before Brody poses for GQ. That popsicle picture KILLS ME!

KiMnRoB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
shayna said...

Next post: the bumps, cuts and tears. I love seeing your kids. I wish I saw you more. Keep posting. I love reading anything that has to do with you. Love you.

emily said...

pretty sure those last two shots are my favorite. better to post late than never (that goes for you, shayna) :)

CoreyandShanda said...

Loved the update! Your boys are darling!

Travis & Leslie Doman said...

How dang cute!!! I feel like I havent seen your kids in ages, they are growing up fast!

Nesting with Grace said...

you are so funny and always EGGciting!