Monday, July 19, 2010

Before, but NO After

I took these pictures BEFORE girls camp knowing we would be disgusting four days later. I had no idea, however, that I would be so exhausted and Filthy.. that I wouldn't have a chance to take an "after shot." I know someone did, though.. I will dig those gems up soon. However, here are some pictures of our 27 young women and 6 fearless leaders before we went to the dirtiest camp site on earth.

We had a great time.... but much of what happens at girls camp, STAYS at girls camp. Sorry Y'all.

I am the GIANT on the left. Why are all those leaders bite sized?? Tall girls should NEVER be on the ends in pictures!!!

2 comments:

Gustogirl said...

One year after we had just gotten home from girls camp, Kristan and I were so hot and tired of being the sun, we jumped in her pool with our clothes on. I will never forget how it feels to have on a pair of soaking wet jeans. Glad you had fun!! (Um, my word verification is blogen, right on.)

zealygirl said...

It looks like quite a group; you must have had your hands full. How do 27 girls stack up against 2 boys? I like your hair; did you get it cut?