Monday, December 28, 2009

A year of BRODY Boy.

I can scarcely believe that my baby is ONE!! He is one of my biggest JOYS in life. He is patient, tender-hearted, sweet, funny, and handsome. I hate having him grow up as he is such a cuddly and well-behaved baby, but I love to see his personality emerge each day. He is content, but fun. Calm, yet excited. He is every mother's dream baby! Brody, you truly are a blessing in my life and the life of you family! We love you dearly! Happy Birthday!









5 comments:

Ashlie said...

I cannot believe that he is already one! The time goes too fast. Btw I was telling Kim today how amazing you look in all of your pictures. You look so pretty!

Gustogirl said...

He is such a cutie! Have fun celebrating. I wish we could be there!

KiMnRoB said...

Is it weird that this post made me cry?
Well it did. And I am.
I love him so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He's not just every mother's dream baby, he is MY DREAM BABY!
Like we discussed, if we were guaranteed a baby w/ his personality, I would adopt 5 of him.

CoreyandShanda said...

Oh little Brody!! He gets cuter by the day! I can't believe he is one already.
Hope his birthday was a blast!! :)

The Blanchard Family said...

He is such a good looking boy! I love his baby blues. . .HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRODY BOY!