Wednesday, December 30, 2009

One-Derful!

Once upon a time, Brody turned one. We had a great time celebrating with family. He was showered with love, gifts, and cake.Aren't these cupcakes Julie made perfect?
And they matched the cake my cute neighbor made swimmingly!! I couldn't believe how cute this cake was!!! She even made a small one for Brody to dig into.


Once upon a time, Brody turned one. We had a great time celebrating with family. He was showered with love, gifts, and cake.

I just love this boy!!

ps.. I have awesome video of the cake-eating, but I can't get it to load?? UGH!

3 comments:

West Family said...

So fun! I can't believe that he is one already. It seems like yesterday he was just sleeping in his car seat while we got our glitter toes done.

KiMnRoB said...

And once upon a time Brody's mommy made that awesome birthday crown for the boy to wear!
You are so crafty!
Those cupcakes were AMAZING! I want one RIGHT NOW!!!
Loving the new background bytheway.

Gustogirl said...

So cute!! Love the cake, the cupcakes, the crown and especially that little boy!!!