Thursday, November 19, 2009

Sew.....

Here is the product of our first ever Sew day! I went thinking I was gonna just be sewing some straight up pillows.. maybe throw in a little piping on the edges. Whatev. Brooke, however, came with a much craftier idea in mind (of course). So, stealing inspiration from her, I got a little crazy. Five pillows: $30! Not TOO shabby!

It was so much fun to let our kids play, and be creative! Let's do it again. REAL soon.. (like, when I get my fabric for my curtains, maybe??)

6 comments:

thekirnancrib said...

pillows = LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!

pinkmorning said...

wow, those turned out so darn cute! i love them.

Ashlie said...

So much fun! I am jealous! They turned out darling.

Gustogirl said...

I love those pillows! I "sew" need some new pillows for my couch, but I don't sew, "sew" it's a problem. Store bought pillows can be a little spendy!

Nesting with Grace said...

SEW cute! Love the finised product and wow your 5 pillows to my 1makes me look like a sewing slacker! Next sewing party I need to step it up and we need to have lunch ready to keep us and the kids going strong!

KiMnRoB said...

LOVE!
Now I know who to hire for the pillows I want to put in my house. How much do you charge? Do I get a discount for being family?
And don't try to tell me "it's SO easy, you could do it yourself!" because we all know how easy it is for me to break a sewing machine... which by the way I STILL owe you a needle!!!!