Thursday, October 22, 2009

Tee Ball!

JJ had so much fun playing tee ball this year. We had some REALLY cold games, but on the whole, it was a good time. Jeremy coached, but all the dads were pretty much on the field every game. These 3 and 4 year olds needed A LOT of guidance! It was fun to see the improvement from the first game to the last, though..

The team all in a row. Jeremy was so cute, rushing out to get a shirt that matched his team!
Brody was a great sport supporting his brother at every game.. rain or shine!
Here is an action shot of JJ hitting the ball. The bats were a little heavy for our little sluggers...
Can't wait for Spring ball!!
Go Cubbies!!

5 comments:

KiMnRoB said...

Go Cubbies!
You forgot to mention the spider that crawled up Uncle Robert's shorts!
We will be making purchases on camp chairs for next season. No more sitting on the grass.

Thelissa said...

Hey, I went private. Send me your email so I can invite you to my blog!

Thelissa@comcast.net

pinkmorning said...

it was fun to get to see him play. he is such a cutie!

CoreyandShanda said...

I love T-ball, the kids always look like they are having so much fun!!

Lyndsey is throwing a shower while we are up for Thanksgiving! We are up there for about a week. Hopefully we can get a lot of people together, I feel like I haven't seen anyone in so long!

Gustogirl said...

Very cute pics!!