Tuesday, September 8, 2009

We got Schooled.

JJ started PRESCHOOL today!! Funny that while I was putting him on the waiting list, I was emotional, getting his "orientation invitation" ALMOST made me cry, but after a weekend of whiny tantrums and general cheekiness, I dropped him off for his first day feeling like screaming "Hallelujah" (In fact, I think I did with the other moms!) I know, worst mothah evah. He was nothing but excitement as he found his hook to hang up his bag, he turned to Ms. Kathy and said "I was really nervous last night." That was the first I had heard of that. That kid...... Anyway, look how adorable he is with his backpack on. For show n tell, he brought his baseball mitt and ball. When I picked him up and was driving home he said, "OH SHOOT MOM! I forgot to ask my friends what their names were."
Good bye summer from two boys who really loved you!

6 comments:

Ashlie said...

How darling! I bet it was bittersweet for you sending him off to school. He is growing up so fast!! I remember when he was just a few days old at Kim and Robert's wedding. You have darling little boys.

KiMnRoB said...

Can you see me?
GEEZ! It has taken me FOUR TIMES trying to comment on this thing...
JJ looks handsome all ready for school! How funny that he said he was "really nervous" all night.
Cheekiness... haha!

Gustogirl said...

What cute boys!!! Brody is HUGE!!!

thekirnancrib said...

I can't believe he is in preschool! your boys are SO ADORABLE!!!

pinkmorning said...

i love that picture you took of your boys...so cute.

Jones Family said...

I am totally in your boat. When I dropped Gavin off for preschool I wanted to run to my car doing heel kicks. (nice visual, huh?) Don't feel bad you are excited to drop your kid off to learn, make friends, become independent, and literally get rid of them for a few hours a couple times a week.