Monday, September 14, 2009

Brody Boy


Brody is the perfect second child. He is patient beyond words, sweet beyond description, and generally pleasant all around. The past few weeks have been rough since he decided to cut his bottom two teeth at once (his first ones!) and I think that he has been in some pain at night. I can't describe how happy his little "hopelessly devoted" looks he gives make me!! He kicks his legs, waves his hands, and his eyes begin to dance when he is around us. I am totally in love! I wonder how his personality will be as he grows up... will he stay his calm, patient, and happy self?? I sure hope so. This morning I was trying to get him to say "mama" and he said it!! Clear as day! I could see him watching my lips and trying to formulate the sound (he has said mamamama when he is sad or hungry.. but I personally don't really think that counts), he then said "mama" and looked at me and laughed... like "I did it!" I just cover him with kisses all day long. Love.

6 comments:

KiMnRoB said...

I hope one day, if it's "meant" to be, that I'll have a boy just like Brody. He truly is the BEST baby. Thanks for sharing him with us! We sure love him!!!

CoreyandShanda said...

What a cutie pie!!! I wish I was around more to get to know him better.
I am very much in love with that frog hat...where did you find it??

pinkmorning said...

he really is such a sweetheart.

Nesting with Grace said...

his cute little toes curling around each other...I miss the curled in toes!

Deaconsmommy said...

Now we just gotta get him into a chicken suit.........

Gustogirl said...

Love that little boy!