Thursday, July 23, 2009

Birthday Countdown!




JJ is turning three in two weeks! I can't believe it. This year he has been literally counting down the days until his party. Today we dropped around his birthday invites (well, the ones within driving distance), and we dressed him up like a pirate to get all his guests in the spirit!! Some of the friends were a little afraid of his getup, but I sure got a kick out of it. I love being the mom. hahahahaha. JJ would hand over the invitation and then start the commitment pattern on each person: "will I be seeing you at my party? Will you be there.. etc... etc."
Best moment: showing up at the Blanchards and having Stockton dressed as Batman... it was just like Halloween!

In other news.. he is finally potty trained!! We have been accident free for two weeks!! (unless you count pooping on the porch yesterday an accident. At least it wasn't in his pants! Awww... parenthood.
Golf digest on the potty... just like Dad.

Next post is all about Brody...

4 comments:

emily said...

haha i love it. congrats on the big three years!! and potty training-- woooo hooo. such a big deal!

KiMnRoB said...

Are you kidding me? I LOVE JJ! He is the cutest kid ever. I heard LuAnn's reaction from downstairs. I was laughing because you all were laughing. I wanted to see him SO BAD so I'm glad you posted a pic! Hopefully I'll get over this illness soon.

Gustogirl said...

Love the getup!! And love that he is potty trained!! Joel is doing pretty well, unless you count number 2! So, I am just not counting that. He made it all through the day yesterday! I am egging him on telling him that JJ goes in the potty all the time and that he needs to too!

pinkmorning said...

haha, i love it. what a cute pirate.