Wednesday, June 3, 2009

From Drab to Fab.

I will never get over the difference plants and trees make to a home. We have now lived here for over 2 years, and although we installed sod early on, we have waited for shrubs and trees.  Now we have them and I couldn't be happier! Suddenly I feel like I want to spend all my time outside.  Here are our hanging baskets I planted today:
Jeremy installed this landscape lighting that we bought like 4 years ago and never installed in either of the houses we have lived in since! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it.
Here is our big side flower bed.  I don't have a "before" and "after" but just take a peek at the yard next door... that should give you a good idea!
I did not post a "full house" shot because I heard that it is too risky to show pictures of the outside of the house. Anyone who wants to see the "whole shabang" is invited to come over. 

3 comments:

Nesting with Grace said...

looks awesome! I love your lights outside...I have been eyeing my neighbors!

Gustogirl said...

It really looks good!!! Love it!

KiMnRoB said...

Your yard looks AMAZING! It's crazy how much trees and shrubs add to curb appeal.
Thanks for letting us watch the boys last night! They were wonderful!
P.S.
If you checked your DVR and noticed that we only watched about 7 min of SYTYCD, it's because JJ was dancing LIKE CRAZY when we were trying to watch it and Uncle Robert thought that was enough and it was time for bed! JJ is hilarious!