Saturday, May 30, 2009

Updates.

Is blogging no longer my "thing?" I rarely post, and rarely stay up on others'.  Not to point the finger, but when all you people went private and my google reader stopped updating me when you updated, I stopped the habit.  I am sure both of you reading this are very disappointed to have missed out on my the excitement around here.  Here is a short list to catch you up:

Met a potential swinger/new friend. (Long story).
Pool is open.
Couponed.
So You Think You Can Dance.
Deer Valley'ed where Grandma turned 90! 
Almost got killed by the Craigslist Killer, but got a new chair!
Painted a table, Painted a table, and painted a table. 

See what I mean... nonstop excitement. Perhaps the biggest that has happened is Brody turning 5 months! What is it about my children that makes me love love love them so much.  He is such a doll.  He giggles and coos constantly. He is getting stronger by the day and I think sitting up is just around the corner!  Wow those 5 months flew!

Thanks for reading this awful, boring post. 


5 comments:

thekirnancrib said...

ohhh trust me, I am on the same page. I feel like such a slacker! so don't worry, I'm here not blogging along with you. :)

jayna said...

Two kids will do that to a blogger.

Give it a while...the mojo will come back.

And the two of us will be waiting...

lys said...

If it gives you any incentive, I always keep up with your blog & I love it when you have a new post. I know that I'm a total stranger, but I feel a bond with you since we both have two little boys and we met via my IKEA post. ;) (And someday I really do want to come to your book club. . .)

SDBL said...

Lets get some more updates! I love readin your blog, I promise to always comment!

KiMnRoB said...

Just admit it, we've lost you to FB haven't we?
You can't quit blogging! Looking at your boys' pictures throughout the day, make work A LOT easier!