Tuesday, March 3, 2009

It's a Small World.

We had such a great time at Disneyland last week. I just love how kid-friendly it is. Jeremy's parents took us and and the adult to child ratio was very pleasant. The weather was perfect and JJ was completely mesmerized by it all. He especially loved the Playhouse Disney Live on Stage! show and the Pixar Play parade. JJ was a huge fan of the teacups, Autotopia (the car ride), the Nemo Sub, the Go Coaster, the Jungle Cruise and the train. He rode Pirates, but found it a "bit scarey." We have heard his two-year old renditions of "yo-ho, yo-ho a Pirates life for me," and "it's a small world," since we arrived home last week. None of us wanted to come home, it was such a great Mid-winter trip!


Brody was such a great sport through it all... dozing in his stroller. He was a dream baby on the plane too. In bonus news, he is nowe sleeping through the night! (well.. aobut 8-4ish in the morning.) I will totally take it!




10 comments:

Gustogirl said...

That picture of Brody sitting on the couch totally looks like he belongs in our family!! He looks so much like you in that photo, it is crazy!!! It looks like you guys had such a great time!!

Yaya said...

Oh my gosh, the peace sign, how cute!/

CoreyandShanda said...

Super jealous of the Disney trip! I've always loved Disneyland, and want to start taking my kids young! It is such a fun place! And you can't beat escaping the snow for great weather! :) Glad you had fun!!

lindsey said...

I'm so jealous - - I need a vacation! I can't believe how grown up JJ is, I love the pic of him next to Wall-E. Brody is so cute. You look great Rach! I'm glad you guys had a nice time!

thekirnancrib said...

What an awesome trip! the boys are so adorable, you can definitely tell that they are brothers! ;)

megan&steve said...

Your midwinter Disney trip looks amazing! Your boys are so cute & you look awesome, Rach. A trip with the grandparents is always nice too, I hope you and Jeremy could ride some adult rides too!

KiMnRoB said...

That pic of Bro on the tan chair makes him look SO BIG!!! Gosh they grow up too fast...
I better get those onesies to you PRONTO!
Looks like a fun trip!!
We'll have to go w/ you next time! I wish I could have seen JJ's reactions to all the madness of Disney!

emily said...

i love brody's peace sign, hehe. disneyland is the best... even when you're an adult! :)

Nesting with Grace said...

How fun...I didn't know you went! I guess I missed that other trip you went on! Where have I been?? He is getting so big, his mommy feeds him the best stuff :)

Jones Family said...

You should have told us you were at Disneyland!!! We have passes. We would have met up with you guys! We are actually going there right now. I'm just waiting for the kids to clean their room. I love bribery!