Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Boys for the Win.

I can't believe how big our little Brody boy is getting. I am falling more and more in love with him daily. I adore how his little eyes follow me around the room and the adorable sounds that he is just starting to make. He is so good-natured and rarely cries.

He is growing bigger every day, in fact at his 2 month check up on Monday, he weighed a whopping 13 lbs 14oz. OOO, I just love his chubby cheeks and his rubber-band wrists. We have been laid up this week with nasty colds (yes, all of us.. inculding Brod), and he has been sleeping A LOT. Today after he had been napping for a few hours, I couldn't take it anymore, and I went upstairs and woke him up. I missed him too much. Jeremy said I was pathetic, but I just love cuddling him! I am his mom, I have the right! This timearound, I think I realize more how quick it all goes. Brody is already wearing 3-6 month clothes.

Jeremy is such a great dad, and as I have told all my friends, I continue to think that one of the best parts of becoming a mom is watching your husband be a dad.

Anyway, I just thought I would express how blessed I feel to have such wonderful men in my house. If I HAVE to be surrounded by boys in my life, I couldn't do better than these guys.

5 comments:

Natalie said...

I feel like I enjoyed cuddling #2 a lot more. There's less concern with schedules and timing, I think. And yes, you KNOW how fast it goes so you just want to soak it all up! Enjoy it! :)

megan&steve said...

You are the greatest mom. I can feel your love for the boys in your life just by reading what you have to say.
I'm sorry you all were sick though.

LindsSawyer said...

Cute post...We need to catch up!

lindsey said...

This post made me so excited to be a "new" mom again. It does all go by too fast - - I will also make sure to stop and enjoy all the little moments this time!

KiMnRoB said...

You really are surrounded by some great guys!