Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Growing Pains?

JJ has been doing well with Brody, but there is always an adjustment phase (I am guessing).

Case in point:
Yesterday my friend brought over dinner with her 6 month old in tow. I took the baby from her when she got ehr and JJ took one look and started saying "no, mommy, no." I looked down and said, what is it JJ?

"I don't WANT another baby.. I don't want TWO babies!"

Haha. He must think people just come and drop the baby off and then he has to deal with it. Hilarious.

9 comments:

jayna said...

That is so funny and sad and touching! At least he is a sweetie about his one baby!

Good luck with the potty training...I know nothing about boy training!

zealygirl said...

Oh, it's so interesting how they interpret everything!

em said...

well at least he's honest!! hehe, that's so cute.

megan&steve said...

JJ has a good point. 2 babies might be a little hectic at your house! He is so cute!

Grant * Kami * Addi said...

That is so cute!!! ;). Love how cute and smart little JJ is. Glad to see that he was still willing to keep Brody just give back the other baby...hahah. So funny!

KiMnRoB said...

Cute boy! It's so fun to see what's on his mind now that he can talk. Missed you at book club! Hope everything is alright?

Travis & Leslie Doman said...

I don't blame him one bit! i'm glad he put his foot down!!!

LindsSawyer said...

FUNNY! Can't wait to see lil Brody again!

West Family said...

That is so funny! I am so curious to see how Hailey handles it. I am so bummed I was sick for book club. I guess I'll have to see your little one next time.