Friday, December 12, 2008

Nothing New.

If you cant say something nice, don't say anything at all. For this purpose I have not been blogging. Today, I am just going for it, so consider this fair warning...

I don't know what it is, but I am seriously SO SICK of being pregnant. I am getting so anxious to kiss my baby's little cheeks and I can't wait to see what he looks like. I am only 38 weeks.. so it isnt like I am grossly overdue, or that I am bed rest or anything, so I guess that I should be happy. However, the cold weather, lack of sleep, and decreasing clothing options has kept me in sort of a funk.

The good news is that I will be induced on the 28th, so I really only have just over 2 weeks at the most. I am just praying that he will come out healthy and happy and that this last push to the deadline won't be in vain.

In other news, we had a great planning meeting for our book club last night and have a year's worth of new selections (posted on the book club blog and on the right).

Also, for anyone who was interested in the advent calendar making instructions, you can find them here:-- http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/advent_calendar/%20and%20

12 comments:

Nancy Brown said...

I hate when pregnant ladies complain. ( JUST KIDDING!!) I never got that pregnant so I am sure I have NO idea. BUT given that this complaint was made AFTER 35 weeks you can complain away. Ty was due on the 23 so I can't imagine being this pregnant, doing christmas and tying to have holiday cheer with swollen ankles etc.

I can't wait for pictures and hope that the inducement NEVER happens and he comes on his own. ON CHRISTMAS!

( I hope the sarcasm is noted. I hope you feel better and soon with a sweet healthy baby to love)

pinkmorning said...

i hope baby comes soon. i am so excited to hold him and give him a good snuggle session!

LindsSawyer said...

It will be here before you know it!Can't wait to meet lil Brody!

thekirnancrib said...

I CAN'T WAIT to "meet" him! I used to be so bugged when pregnant ladies complained, but now that I am in the same boat... well let's just say I am well versed in the art of complaining ;)

jayna said...

Hang in there friend. You are at the WORST part right now--waiting at the end is torture. And so are the clothes.

:)

lindsEy said...

I can't believe you only have 2 weeks left. Just remind yourself I have until June, and it will make 2 weeks seem like nothing.

Ashlie said...

You are so funny! My book is the "Snow Flower and the Secret Fan." Not "Fish". Hee! Hee!

megan&steve said...

Good luck with the home stretch these next two weeks! I can't wait to see adorable pictures of your little bundle!

Travis & Leslie Doman said...

I totally don't blame you for being in a funk! I was there 3 months ago and it sucks!!!! but kudos to you for hagin in there! love ya LES

zealygirl said...

The last weeks are definitely the longest, especially with a 'due date' looming. You are doing awesome!

Rachel said...

oooohhh I so remember the homestretch of pregnancy...anxious far a snuggly baby and dog tired of feeling lousy...complain all you want!

em said...

I'm sure the new baby boy will be a very lovely Christmas present, whenever he decides to come! Good luck with it all :)