Saturday, December 20, 2008

Killing Time: still waiting!

Here is a little Christmas tag to get us in the holiday spirit.


Wrapping paper or gift bags? Paper.. hands down.

Real tree or Artificial? I would LOVE a real tree (it is what I grew up with)

When do you put up the tree? a few days after Thanksgiving.

When do you take the tree down? Anytime before New Years.

Do you like eggnog? Yes.

Favorite gift received as a child? I got this beautiful wooden doll house one year that I loved.

Hardest person to buy for? My in-laws.

Easiest person to buy for? MYSELF.

Do you have a nativity scene? I have four of them. Just this year my parents gave us one that was hand carved in Jerusalem from Olive wood. Love it.

Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail.

Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I can't think of one..

When do you start shopping for Christmas? I start THINKING about it in November usually.

Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? DO Ihave to pick just one? Homemade caramels.

Lights on the tree? White.

Favorite Christmas song? Bing Crosby's and Nat King Cole's Christmas albums

Travel at Christmas or stay home? At some point I would love to spend Christmas with my family again.

Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen. (Rudolph).

Angel on the tree top or a star? Star

Open presents on Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas Morning.

Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Obligatory Gift giving.

Favorite Ornament theme or color? Anything that isn't cheesey. I LOVE Christmas decor.

Favorite for Christmas dinner? Honey Baked Ham.

What do you want for Christmas this year? A healthy baby boy to squeeze.

14 comments:

pinkmorning said...

mmm, honeybaked ham...yum.

LindsSawyer said...

Liked the post...Sorry you are still waiting! Labor today would be good home by Christmas!I am with you on the obligatory gift thing...My friends aren't doing gifts this year rather just a night together at a nice dinner...So much better!!

zealygirl said...

Fun post.

I hope you get your Christmas wish, as well!

Gustogirl said...

I'm guessing that you are not writing this from your hospital bed, stink! I thought for sure yesterday would be the day!!! Hopefully, at this point he will wait until after Christmas! Fun post.

Nesting with Grace said...

what a great Christmas gift a new baby! At least it will give you something to look forward to after the holidays!

Andrew, Cas and Stockton said...

Oh man. . .would you have that baby already so that I can get all baby hungry again, like last time! I can't wait to see that cute little guy and I hope you get your Christmas wish!

KiMnRoB said...

I am predicting that he will come this weekend. Saturday-Sunday-ish.

Grant * Kami * Addi said...

I sure hope that you have the baby soon...but not on Christmas day. ;) You totally got me on Addi's snow pants being for Christmas, but I just couldn't wait to use them. I don't blame you on letting Jeremy take JJ out in the snow this year, if I were prego Grant would be doing everything..hahaha. Hope your feeling good and if you need anything, let me know. Can't wait to see the cutie!!!

Grandma Labrum said...

Since you have waited this long, you might as well go for the New Year's baby. Or would you rather have the tax deduction? I missed seeing everyone at the Christmas party.

Ben-Joelle-Dane said...

Girl! Every answer you wrote was pretty much exactly what I would've answered. Homemade carmels, HELL YA! Leave it to me to write profanity on a blog comment:) Anyways, how exciting that you may have 2 healthy boys to squeeze this christmas! I hope baby boy Tomsick comes soon! I want to kiss his chubby cheekys! Let me and Dane help with JJ. We live so close now, and Dane loves to play! And then 6 weeks later will whip you back in shape....WAIT, you're still in shape, guess thats what happens when you take dance jam and step til you're 38 weeks prego:)

Ben-Joelle-Dane said...

Girl! Every answer you wrote was pretty much exactly what I would've answered. Homemade carmels, HELL YA! Leave it to me to write profanity on a blog comment:) Anyways, how exciting that you may have 2 healthy boys to squeeze this christmas! I hope baby boy Tomsick comes soon! I want to kiss his chubby cheekys! Let me and Dane help with JJ. We live so close now, and Dane loves to play! And then 6 weeks later will whip you back in shape....WAIT, you're still in shape, guess thats what happens when you take dance jam and step til you're 38 weeks prego:)

Deacons Mommy said...

Any baby yet? I wanna squeeze him.

Nap Warden said...

Oh...we did the honey baked ham...so yummy!

MomOf3 said...

Best of luck with your delivery! Just checking in to see if your new little guy has arrived! :)