Thursday, November 13, 2008

Random Rant.

I swear that pregnancy is designed to prepare you for motherhood. They are both fun and miraculous blessings that seem to test your physical and emotional limits. I have now entered the phase of pregnancy that I like to call "how freakin much longer can I do this??" Although, I can appreciate the importance of the final weeks of gestation (what with lung development, health of the baby, and whatnot), I am starting to be pretty uncomfortable: my belly feels huge, my heart feels burn-ey, and my fingers are starting to swell. UGH.

I will most likely induce so that we can have the baby in 2008, but with Christmas and our wedding anniversary falling within the last seven days before my due date (which is a window my doctor refuses to broaden), it has been hard to land on a convenient date.

Oh well.. at least I have Twilight and Thanksgiving and then all the fun Christmas stuff coming up to help keep me going!!

9 comments:

pinkmorning said...

i'm sorry Rachel. i am serious about taking JJ anytime you want a break or some time to yourself since it may be a while until you get that again. audrey loves hanging out with her cuzzie.

zealygirl said...

Hang in there! You're doing great.

Emily said...

I wish I had words of wisdom... but you know you've done it before so that can be a comfort! The end result will be such a blessing :)

time-for-a-paws said...

Hope you get feeling better! Those are some fun things to look forward to!

Gustogirl said...

The last night month is supposed to be sheer misery. It makes labor seem like no sweat!!

thekirnancrib said...

awww hang in there. I'll be there in not too long and you'll have to say the same to me!

LindsSawyer said...

Girl....Time will FLY just get through this next week and you will be good to go. Also, there is something we need to discuss regarding Twilight so call me today.

Nap Warden said...

Hang in there...New baby...Yay!

KiMnRoB said...

Hang in there. I know it's easier said then done.
And I LOOOOOVE that top picture of you guys! When did you get that taken? I want one. The only pic I have of the 3 of you is when JJ was 4 mo old!