Friday, November 21, 2008

MIDNIGHT MADNESS!!!

Some us gathered here at my house for appetizers and conversation(s) before we hit the Megaplex for the midnight showing of TWILIGHT on Thursday night. The theater was a freakin madhouse! We loved looking at the ladies in their prom-wear and bite marks. Here is us right before we left having a "Twilight Toast." LOVE the Nerdiness!!Seeing as how I am normally fast asleep by 10 these days, starting the evening around that time was a dubious proposition to begin with. I debated on it and decided that a Rockstar wouldn't be the worst thing I could do for my body at this point.... BOY was I WRONG... (don't tell the doc)

Anyway, the show was good, but I am still recovering!! (9 months prego all nighter= not good idea.)
p.s. I hate it when nice strangers are willing to take your picture and half the group gets cutoff!!! Sorry Steph!!

15 comments:

Rachel said...

That is seriously my kind of nerdiness! But really how much sleep do we really get at 9 months anyway? Glad you had a good time.

zealygirl said...

I'm so glad you guys had a fun party and a good time at the movie!

Nesting with Grace said...

I was sad I didn't get to pinch you over Edward...on all the best parts, like the make out scene in on her bed!! I hope it didn't let you down and you haven't been depressed in your bed :)

Gustogirl said...

That was fun!!!! Thanks for the invite and hosting me!

pinkmorning said...

looks like it was a blood-sucking good time, haha.

Andrew, Cas and Stockton said...

I have to say. . .I didn't have high expectations for this movie in the first place, but the acting was AWFUL! I still came out of the show with a good taste in my mouth, but it was definitely not that well put together! That could have also been my "too late to know what the heck is going on" opinion! ha

Josie said...

Hey! Didn't get to talk to ya much that night but wanted to say thanks for hosting a fun night! I'm with you...still playing catch up with my sleep but it was so worth it!

LindsSawyer said...

What a great night and you were a great host 8 mos prego on Rock star and ALL! Thanks for a fun night to remember...I am still not caught up on sleep! Fun night!

Nap Warden said...

Wow, an all nighter...You go girl!

KiMnRoB said...

Looks like a great turnout!
I'm laughing at Julie's comment...
And funny about the stranger taking your pic, seems like that ALWAYS happens!

Errin said...

Thanks for the fun night! What on earth am I doing in that picture? What a dork I am.

lindsEy said...

I wasn't as brave as you for a midnight showing, but I did go see it on Saturday in the afternoon, when I could stay awake for it. It was better than I expected!

lys said...

You look fabulous 9 months prego! So excited for #2's arrival!

Travis & Leslie Doman said...

i hope you have recovered from the Rockstar... I am so proud of you, you made it through the night 8 months prego and happy about it!!! I love you to death, thanks it was fun

Shea said...

Thanks so much for letting us gather at your house. I rode back with Linds and we had to go back into your house to get her cell phone. I seriously felt so guilty for leaving that mess for you to clean up!!! I had good intentions of calling you the next day to offer some help, but It must have slipped my mind...