Monday, November 17, 2008

Life of the Party

I just had to write this down, because it was hil to the arious. Last night we were at Jeremy's parents and Robert was trying to get JJ to massage his feet (JJ's foot rubs are pretty entertaining). So, Grandpa tells JJ to pull the hair on Robert's legs, and JJ must have heard "put the hair on Robert's legs." He promptly began rubbing the top of his head on Robert's ankles and legs. It was so funny, I thought I would l die laughing. Kids are so literal.

8 comments:

KiMnRoB said...

ALWAYS the life of the party, that kid!
You saw me, I about died too!

Grant * Kami * Addi said...

Kids do the craziest things....they keep us on our toes!!!

Emily said...

i love it

Ashlie said...

Can I just tell you that I read this and actually started laughing out loud. I tried not to laugh because I am at work, so it came out my nose and I basically just made this ugly snorting noise. I still have a hard time not laughing when I think about JJ rubbing his head on Robert's leg. What a dang cute kid you have!!

LindsSawyer said...

Teaching JJ to massage feet is GREAT idea! Cheap labor!

Gustogirl said...

Kate is actually pretty good at foot rubs. I pay her a nickel(hahaha, not really I just had to say that in honor of Eliot!)

Nap Warden said...

Silly!

time-for-a-paws said...

JJ is such a funny kid. He always makes everyone laugh just like his
mom!