Friday, September 12, 2008

Power to Read

I am so happy that story time at the library is back in full force. JJ LOVES it.... especially since we didn't re-up at the Little Gym this season. Storytime is similar with rhymes, songs, stories, and play time. Plus I think it is important to establish the habit of frequenting the library. Already JJ loves to return his books and pick out new ones. We have also started a mini tradition of picking out a music cd to listen to in the car and it is fun to hear him singing the songs during the day. Anyway, it has been awhile since I posted picutres, so here are some from JJ's birthday that I never posted.. he was so spoiled, thanks for all the gifts everyone. As you can see, the "diner" that we found him continues to be a favorite.. especially when he is entertaining friends or cuzzies.

14 comments:

pinkmorning said...

i am glad you guys are enjoying the library. those pictures of JJ are so cute!

KiMnRoB said...

That second pic down from the top looks like Jeremy! But with your complexion.
I'm so excited to see what this next baby will look like!
And yay for libraries! So cute that he already loves it. Smartie pants.

Angie*Steve*Owen said...

love that diner. He makes a mean burger. those pics of jj are so cute.

LindsSawyer said...

cute pics of JJ. I am a proud carrier of a SL county library card....get him started early!

DAVE & STEPH DIAL FAMILY said...

What a handsome little boy!! I love seeing pictures of him. Do you have a name for the new little boy? We miss you guys!!

Linds said...

He's gotten so big! I can't believe he's two.

Anonymous said...

seriously the best looking nephew EVER?

Rob

Angie said...

We too love the library. It is great to get into the habit of visiting it frequently. Cute pics!

Gustogirl said...

Glad JJ is loving storytime. I need to do that more. I used to go every week, but have really slowed(um stopped). I should start that back up!! Every pic is adorable and I think he has grown an inch since we were there!(if the photos on the porch are recent)

pinkmorning said...

tag, you're it!

Nesting with Grace said...

I love that idea of picking out a fun cd to take in the car...I would love to hear him sing! mama mia maybe??

Nap Warden said...

How cute is he!

jayna said...

Thanks for the library tip/why did you have to post that....
Up until now I haven't been that nice of a mom, but today I introduced my girls to the fun of having their own music in the car to listen to. The only problem is, now I have to listen to their music in the car.

"There once was an old woman who swallowed a fly...."

MamaGeek said...

He is SO adorable (and growing)! Our storytime starts next week and I'm hoping it goes as well as yours does.

Hope all is well and the baby is kicking? too earlY?