Friday, July 18, 2008

What a Week.

This week has been fun and busy. Monday started off with my family's traditional birthday breakfast made by Jeremy: Belgain Waffles with ice cream and hot raspberry sauce. Yum! We are pretty sure JJ thought it was HIS birthday since he got ice cream for breakfast and cupcakes an hour later at Aunt Julie's house. Thanks for the well birthday wishes everyone! It was pretty early which is why we all look a little blitzed.( I know how nerdy it is to photograph food.. but it was so good!)The next day I headed up with our church group to the beautiful mountains just east of Park City for Young Women's Girls Camp. It was gorgeous up there and it was fun to spend some quality time with the girls and the leaders alike. My lollipops were well recieved and I ended up just tying them to trees to have a little better support. Here are some of the us leaders in all our camping-with no makeup and shower- glory.

17 comments:

LindsSawyer said...

Cute pics! Yummy waffles! Love and miss girls camp although I don't do well without a shower! HA!

Linds said...

Jeremy makes a mean Belgian Waffle, that looks really good. Right about now I'm wishing I hadn't skipped breakfast!

I'm glad girls camp went well!

pinkmorning said...

mmm, belgian waffles sound so good right now!

thekirnancrib said...

so fun, I'm so glad you had such a great birthday! I think the lollipops on the trees look so cute!

Gustogirl said...

Glad you survived Girls Cxmp. You look so cute in your pigtails!!

Ashlie said...

Happy Happy Birthday! It sounds like you had a wonderful time. Good job on the lolli pops, they looked so cute. You and Kim are so crafty. I need to try the waffles with ice-cream. Never done it before.

Thelissa said...

The ice cream waffles look so good! What a great tradition. Your decorations at camp sure turned out cute!

shauna said...

Sounds like girls camp was a hit. Congrats! And those waffles look yummy!

time-for-a-paws said...

Wow!! Sounds like fun. I just got back from a camp and hour ago and I had so much fun. We slept in cabin unlike you, but the cabins had mice and BUNCHES of bugs!! I made a lot of new friends though so it was all really great. What songs did you sing?

jayna said...

Happy birthday!

Nesting with Grace said...

Icecream and waffles...where is the chicken and waffles? What a cute fam! I so wish I was invited to my ward girls camp, I love being outside and singing the songs:) I know you do too!
Maybe when we go up camping hahaha

Nap Warden said...

Man, the waffles look goooood! Happy Birthday!

Deacons Mommy said...

How fun in girls camp? I am actually jealous! Can not wait to her what the babe is!

KiMnRoB said...

Those waffles look a-MAZING!!
You know how much I love those...
Glad you had fun at girls camp!

jane - mom generations said...

I want that breakfast for my birthday, too!! And your lollipops were adorable. You so ARE Martha!

Jane

MamaGeek said...

What a fun week!

And it's nerdy to photograph food? Oh great. :)

Jones Family said...

JJ cracks me up... look how cute he is. He looks annoyed that he has to take a picture and take a break from dessert... I mean breakfast. I think I'm going to have to try that out. I never thought to put ice cream on my waffles... mmm... looks so good.

What's Girls Camp with showers??? The whole point is to get hairy, dirty, and smelly.