Sunday, May 18, 2008

VERTIGO


Okay... so I have to just ask everyone out there who has ever been pregnant before... I have been having the weirdest/worst feeling of vertigo since last night. I kept asking my friend, Lindsay, if she thought the room was spinning.. I know that she was worried I was going to thorw up (especially since I was in her car), but it was more a feeling of actual movement. I thought maybe I was overly tired and so I went to sleep as soon as we got home. This morning, the feeling continued. It is different than a light-headed.. out of balance dizziness. It is the sensation of the room and surroundings spinning. Needless to say, it doens't help with the regular pregnancy nausea, but I was just wondeirng if anyone else has experienced this is pregnancy?

Fascinating post, I know.

11 comments:

pinkmorning said...

did you ever feel dizzy with JJ? i have had dizzy spells that are pretty bad the last two months or so, but i have experienced a more mild form of dizziness from 10 weeks on. i hope it doesn't continue or get worse...it really does make nausea so much worse.

Nap Warden said...

I didn't get that one...I just felt like I was going to throw up morning noon and night for three straight months:( I hope it gets better!
Thanks for noticing my new look...you were the only one:) I figure a blog designer has to change it up every once in a while;)

LindsSawyer said...

Don't know about vertigo since never been pregot but I am typing with one eye if its any constellation.

Spammon said...

I haven't had this before. If I did though, we'd all be more fascinated at the fact that I was able to give birth.

MamaGeek said...

I personally haven't had it, but I have heard of it. Just more reason to get pampered! :)

Stephanie said...

That never happened to me, I hope for your sake that it doesn't get worse. OH the joys of pregnancy. Maybe you need a little R & R.

Jones Family said...

Spinning is not the word to describe it. Spinning is the room going from one direction to the other. Don't you feel like its twirling? Forwards and backwards and sideways and any other possible direction all at once? Yea it happened to me. It was awful. The only thing to do is to go to your mom's house until it goes away. That totally sucks.

shauna said...

Okay, so I TOTALLY missed the preggo post! How could I have missed the preggo post. First, congratulations! Second, I didn't have vertigo, but I would get really depressed during the second trimester (the doctor could offer nothing...). I hope you figure it out. And third, CONGRATULATIONS!

Pinks and Blues said...

Are we thinking twins?? I have heard that before...
- Audrey

Gustogirl said...

I though I had already commented. Vertigo stinks and nausea makes it worse!! I am glad that at least the vertigo has subsided.

Nesting with Grace said...

I did get it...I thought it was because I hadn't ate enough...just use that excuse and east some cake!