Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mothers Day Recap


Two years ago if you would have asked me what my favorite day was I would have said Christmas or maybe even Thanksgiving... but now it is MD all the way.
I know some women don't like mother's day.

I, for one, am NOT one of those women. My only sadness is that this most magical of days is not every month instead of just one hallowed day a year.

Jeremy took such great care of me all day and as a bonus I got to spend the day with my own brilliant mother as well. We hosted a bi-family dinner and Jeremy ended of cooking dinner for 12. So impressive!

Barnone, nothing I have done in life is as momentous as motherhood. It stretches me daily, and I couldn't think of anything that has such highest highs either.

13 comments:

Linds said...

Dinner for 12!!! That is impressive.

I'm so glad to hear you had a good mother's day!

Nap Warden said...

Well said...Dinner for 12, holy moly!

Angie*Steve*Owen said...

agreed...oh and very impressive of Jeremy.

Gustogirl said...

Mothers day should be once a month!! That would be great!!!

Nancy Brown said...

Great post. So glad you had a good day. WOW jeremy I had no Idea you were so domestic.

Nancy

Lynell said...

I think I agree. I LOVE Mother's Day. So glad that yours was great! And now we have to wait another year. Ü

shauna said...

I'm one of THOSE women who doesn't like it. But I believe I will someday if I can find a good catch like you did who will take great care of me on MD. Happy belated Mother's Day!

Thelissa said...

Very well said. It is all true. Motherhood is the greatest! Hard some days, but the greatest none-the-less!

pinkmorning said...

glad you had a good day, the dinner was delicious!

Natalie said...

Congrats on the good news, too!

Spammon said...

And what did Mr. J. cook for dinner? How come he never cooked dinner for us? I'm feeling a little left out.

Beanie said...

We loved every minute of being with you. I'm so sorry that I was too sick to taste your peanut butter bon bons. Now that I'm well, I think about them longingly.
Love, Mom

MamaGeek said...

truer words have NEVER been spoken.