Some things I loved...
- Watching Jeremy get teary during the opening sequence of the final day at the Masters today.
- watching Angela crunch her ice cream cone onthe side of Andy's car after he snuck a lick. (otherwise titled: The Office returns!)
- Listening to JJ laugh like a grown up and slap his knee during America's Funniest Home Videos tonight.
- Thanking the heavens that my sweet child was indeed hiding underneath that grumpy sickly exterior.
- Discussing "The Other Boleyn Girl," with our growing book club, and walking away feeling like I had learned something.
- Beating the boys at Disney Scene It (thanks for the many "Cars" clips... can't wait to see them at Book club).
- Applying brand new MAC Make up.
- Being happy I decided to wear a leotard to yoga during one of like 148 downward facing dogs.
- Lunch with the girls on Saturday and discussing the decay of the next generation.
In my experience good weekends tend to lead to better weeks. Especially with 70 degree+ weather headed our way!