Saturday, April 26, 2008

April Showers

We had fun today baby showering Julie for her sweet baby to come baby baby, baby! It was so fun to watch her get teary opening items like playpens and robeez. We had good food and a great turnout. Check out these orange salad bowls the talented Ms. Lindsey favored us with! Email her for the recipe. I can't believe I forgot to photgraph the chocolate covered strawberries with pink drizzle from Kim.Thanks to Gustogirl for the cupcake idea. Notice the missing petals? That would be a little clue that JJ was there at the party. In case there was ANYONE who missed him! He loved the "party" and "balloons," and can't wait to meet his new "cuzzee."

15 comments:

pinkmorning said...

Rachel, I had so much fun at the party. thanks so much for all of your time and work on it. Everything was so lovely. Thanks for emailing me the pictures. It was such a sweet experience for me. I love hearing JJ say "audreee"
it is so cute. She is lucky to have an auntie that already loves her so much.

Thelissa said...

Oh, fun! Love the orange bowls, cupcakes and the party favor boxes are super cute! I am so excited for her! A few more months and her dreams for a baby come true! Glad the shower was great!

Beanie said...

Everything was beautifully done. Wish I could have been there. I'm glad you all had so much fun. Love, Mom

PinksandBluesGirls said...

That was so nice of you to do this for Julie!! You are such an amazing family... so glad I have gotten to know you guys this last year!!
xo
Audrey

thekirnancrib said...

everything is gorgeous! I love that JJ stole a petal, hehehe!!! So glad it went well.

shauna said...

Wow. I'm so glad that Julie had such a fabulous shower. She deserves it! And you guys did a wonderful job--it looks straight out of Martha Stewart Baby or something.

MamaGeek said...

now THAT was a thing of BEAUTY!

KiMnRoB said...

Everything was perfect! And seriously, the cupcakes were AMAZING!

Nap Warden said...

Wow...great looking spread!

Deacons Mommy said...

You look like you know how to throw a party! It looks like it was a beautiful shower.

Nap Warden said...

Hey, did you get my email? You won one of my SanDisk Flash Drives! Just email me your address, and what color you want:)
Unless you already did, then ignore this...

Linds said...

You are the best hostess around!

jayna said...

Wow- so adorable! And so many cute ideas!

LindsSawyer said...

Looks like a perfect shower! You are a regular Martha these days....mixed in with Jane Fonda too..HA!

Rachel said...

okay...so I just drifted here from your sister's blog and now I have decided that the two of you need to plan my daughter's next b-day together! You both have some major talent!