Tuesday, March 4, 2008

TMI?

I have never done a list like this, so I thought it might be fun.

50 Things.
1. I remember the first time I shaved my legs. I thought that I had to get permissionf rom my mom. When she said no, I did it anyway at a friend's house. The whole time I felt so guilty.

2. I have one son who has flipped my world on it's ear... in a good way.

3. When I was little I truly believed that I was a witch and had magical powers. I thought that if I wanted sometehing badly enough, it would happen.

4. Christmas is my favorite. I love the whole season from the decorating to the music and food.

5. I overanalyze. A word is never just a word... I am always on the hunt for hidden meaning. Gets me in trouble.

6. I love music and expecially musical theater. I love the magic of the stage.

7. My dream would have been to perform on Broadway.

8. Curtain calls ALWAYS leave me teary. I think that it is the end of a shared experience.

9. I will try almost anything once.

10. I want to have four kids.

11. I wouldn't really mind having twins.

12. I love to read almost anything and usually have a couple books going at a time.

13. I am obsessed with moving furntiure. If my furniture is in the same position for too long, I get anxious.

14. I seriously think that my husband is so hot. I don't post about him much, because I am not one for PDA, but if I saw him in the street today I would still want to be with him.

15. Motherhood has been a bigger adjustment for me then I thought it would be.

16. I love a good bargain. Nothing makes me happier than walking away from a store having saved 60% or something. Best feeling ever.

17. Traveling is the best. I love the beach and laying out with nothgin to do for the whole day, but I used to hate to travel. I would get super homesick.

18.I love free stuff. I am SO the person at the EXPO who totes her bag around collecting all of the stuff.

19. I have a hard time throwing things away. It gets me really mad when my husband "cleans" and half of my stuff is in the garbage.

20. I love to talk on the phone. I am worse than a 16 year old.

21. Even though I love singing and music, I can't stomach American Idol.

22. I still get nightmares.

23. I love to cook.

24. Laundry and grocery shopping.. and gasing up the car are my worst chores.

25. I love Bobby Flay. He is so funny and competent in the kitchen! haha... weird.

I don't think that I can think of any more... So my "50 things" is half as big as it should be. I am lame. (that can count, right?)

No one is reading this anyway.

13 comments:

LindsSawyer said...

R,
I loved this tag....I don't understand your disdain for AI especially with a local in the running this year..GET ON THE BAND WAGON already! Love the comment about thinking your husband is hot...I've felt the same about Sage since 9th grade.. but like you marriage is off limits when it comes to blogging. CU in vegas!

pinkmorning said...

haha, i didn't know the shaving your legs story! i was reading that...doing my 100th post made me realize how hard it was to think of 100 things about me, and it took a LONG time.

thekirnancrib said...

i'm reading! I still have to do this... I may take your route and shorten a bit.... I just don't know if I could think of even 25 things!!! most of this list could be mine too! :)

Grant & Kami said...

Well I have to say that when I was doing mine a was cheating and useing two numbers for one thing. That's what helped me get all the way to 50. You did a really good job, alot there that I didn't know about you. Like the whole American Idol thing I thought for sure you would like that. :-)

KiMnRoB said...

I tagged you so OF COURSE I'M GOING TO READ YOU!
And I don't know why you didn't just come out-right and say it, YOU FIND BOBBY FLAY UBER SEXY.
And I'm with Linds- jump on the bandwagon with AI. The local is AMAZING and I think you would be impressed with the talent this year.

Angie*Steve*Owen said...

please do add me and I will do the same...and I'm with you and AI...I'm sooooo over it! Steve still loves it so I have to witness an episode here and there.

Linds said...

#19. what I wouldn't give for Ammon to "clean" :)

The UnMighty said...

You could have just edited the title to read "25 Things".
Liked the list despite the length.

megan&steve said...

I liked reading your list. I love the way you write, I can hear you reading your comments to me. We did just get back from Phoenix. I want to meet up for lunch soon, maybe next week? I can't make it to your book club- wedding dinner for a cousin. Shucks.

Erin said...

I am with you on American Idol and my hubby cleaning and throwing out things I need. And what are you talking about-nobody reading!?! You are definitely on my must read list! Good list.

Spammon said...

Ah, I remember the first time I shaved my legs. Lindsey wasn't happy at first. Then she found the smoothness irresistible.

Cecily R said...

I blog hopped from The Daily Knack and we have something in common...curtain calls always get me too!! When I am in shows its almost my favorite part, and when I am in the audience, I get all goose bumpy and wish I was on stage.

Oh, and that whole motherhood throwing you for a loop? It's still happening to me and it's been ten years...:)

Nap Warden said...

Good Lord, I applaud you for trying:)