I have never done a list like this, so I thought it might be fun.
1. I remember the first time I shaved my legs. I thought that I had to get permissionf rom my mom. When she said no, I did it anyway at a friend's house. The whole time I felt so guilty.
2. I have one son who has flipped my world on it's ear... in a good way.
3. When I was little I truly believed that I was a witch and had magical powers. I thought that if I wanted sometehing badly enough, it would happen.
4. Christmas is my favorite. I love the whole season from the decorating to the music and food.
5. I overanalyze. A word is never just a word... I am always on the hunt for hidden meaning. Gets me in trouble.
6. I love music and expecially musical theater. I love the magic of the stage.
7. My dream would have been to perform on Broadway.
8. Curtain calls ALWAYS leave me teary. I think that it is the end of a shared experience.
9. I will try almost anything once.
10. I want to have four kids.
11. I wouldn't really mind having twins.
12. I love to read almost anything and usually have a couple books going at a time.
13. I am obsessed with moving furntiure. If my furniture is in the same position for too long, I get anxious.
14. I seriously think that my husband is so hot. I don't post about him much, because I am not one for PDA, but if I saw him in the street today I would still want to be with him.
15. Motherhood has been a bigger adjustment for me then I thought it would be.
16. I love a good bargain. Nothing makes me happier than walking away from a store having saved 60% or something. Best feeling ever.
17. Traveling is the best. I love the beach and laying out with nothgin to do for the whole day, but I used to hate to travel. I would get super homesick.
18.I love free stuff. I am SO the person at the EXPO who totes her bag around collecting all of the stuff.
19. I have a hard time throwing things away. It gets me really mad when my husband "cleans" and half of my stuff is in the garbage.
20. I love to talk on the phone. I am worse than a 16 year old.
21. Even though I love singing and music, I can't stomach American Idol.
22. I still get nightmares.
23. I love to cook.
24. Laundry and grocery shopping.. and gasing up the car are my worst chores.
25. I love Bobby Flay. He is so funny and competent in the kitchen! haha... weird.
I don't think that I can think of any more... So my "50 things" is half as big as it should be. I am lame. (that can count, right?)
No one is reading this anyway.