Tuesday, March 11, 2008

New Camera and JJ fix.

Well, folks, I got it! I finally bit the bullet and purchesed the camera that I have been wanting. I have been pretty much snapping pictures ever since.

It has been quite some time since I had new JJ photos...
Here are a couple from The Little Gym the morning.
JJ loves the bubbles.This is his puupy dog face. Usually works on us.

His absolute favorite... the PARACHUTE. He just say s"gen, gen, gen" (again). THe teacher is a sucker for him, so we usually do it for quite a long time.
I simply can't wait to start my classes and learn how to become a better photographer. There are so many cool things that I don't know how to do yet!

13 comments:

Gustogirl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gustogirl said...

Cute pictures of JJ. We miss him around here!!! So fun about your new camera!! You'll be a pro in no time I'm sure!

Linds said...

Yay, you got it! Congrats! I love all the new jj pics! :)

Anonymous said...

Why r all Tomsick Guys so good looking?

thekirnancrib said...

JEALOUS! love the mini mohawk, hehehehe!! You are taking CLASSES?! wanna teach me?:D

pinkmorning said...

love the pictures! when are you going to your first class? do you want to go together??

Nap Warden said...

I so hear you, my Nikon is way smarter than me...Cute pics:)

Organized Chaos said...

I have the Nikon camera that you have and I take pictures every moment that I can. I have a new lense and it makes my pictures even better. It will be a fun adventure for you.
Sorry just in case you are wondering who I am. I participated in Laura's Easter swap.

pinks & blues girls said...

OK, that puppy dog face would totally work on me, too! He is just so incredibly cute, Rachel! And congrats on the new camera - it takes great shots!!

Jane, Pinks & Blues

Spammon said...

Nikon BOOOOOOO!!!

I kid I kid! We Canon users are so much cooler. :D

KiMnRoB said...

WHAT THE HECK HAS THAT CAMERA DONE TO MY NEPHEW?????????????????
He can't seriously be as big as those pictures are making him look, can he?
Has it really been THAT long since I've seen the monkey?
Sorry, I'm just in shock at how handsome the little one is becoming. He is so big! Tell the clock to STOP MOVING SO FAST! Geez!
And yes, all Tomsick men are very, very, VERY good-looking.

LindsSawyer said...

Love the pics. JJ Is a doll! CU Soon!

megan&steve said...

New Camera!! WOWie! JJ is super cute and I'd help him with the parachute over and over also!