I operate from a myriad of purses that all live my car. I picked this bag as it is brimming with goodies in a post-church (with a toddler) stupor and because it was a gift from Kim herself for my last birthday.
1. A mini Airplane and lowrider truck for JJ's entertainment.
2. The Hungry Caterpiler (JJ's current favorite book from his aunt and uncle Ward), my church manual, and a word book for JJ.
3. Not to be outdone in lipglosses: 5 shades and flavors for whatever comes my way!
4. A bag of Survival food for church meetings
5. A calculator (wow.. I am a nerd)
6. One Peso, Two Sky High Coins.
7. 2 Girly "lolli's"
8. JJ's immunization record (extra prepared or extra lazy since we had his dr's appt last week.. you decide)
10. Two Diapers
11. Lerner Coupon.
12. JJ's fake crocs.
Tada. I will admit I did NOT photo the garbage that was in there.
I will copout and tag everyone (which really means I tag no one! See how clever I am?)