Friday, January 25, 2008

Dosage and Tag.

Two things.

Thank you to Shauna who has a thoughtful, humorous, well-written and mamarific blog here. She nominated my meanderings for the "daily Dose" award which was sweet. This award was created by Xander, who had this to say about it:
This little award is called The Daily Dose - and here is all the important info to tell you what it is about and where it came from. This is a tribute to all the blogs that you’ve discovered that you can’t possibly live without. They make you laugh, cry, think and feel connected every time you read a post. They give you a thrill as you see them loading into your browser and you get an equally satisfying thrill when you see that they have commented on your blog.
Thank you Shauna! Blogging has been so fun for me since I began (thanks to Lindsey!) and I love it when my favortie blogs have new posts. It helps me feel connected and I check everyone's blogs daily! I would like to share this award with: Kim (who is funny, smart and family), the girls at PinksandBlues (go to their blog and you will know why I can't wihtout the daily read), and Dara (who I know personally as well, but has a straight forward and unhindered look at life... and I great family). I love reading all-y'alls blogs and they are just some I couldn't be without!

Also I was tagged by The Kirnan Crib for this fun exercise:

Two names you go by: Rach and "Ah-Ma"

Two things you're wearing right now: My Favorite Robe (would wear every day), Wedding ring

Two things you'd want or have in a relationship: Humor and Honesty

Two of your favorite things to do: Read and Sing

Two things you want very badly right now: Starbucks Chai Team with and a Pedicure

Two things you did last night: Watch Jaguar Basketball and cuddled with JJ

Two things you ate yesterday: Apollo Burger Lemon Rice and Magic Bullett Magic Smoothie

Two things you did today: Woke up, got out of bed. (dragged a comb across my head .. Beatles)

Two longest car rides: Driving cross country for Church History sites, and anywhere pregnant.

Two favorite Holidays: T!hanksgiving- kick off to the Christmas Season and CHRISTMAS

Two favorite beverages: Fresca from the fountain and Chai Tea.

Two things about me: I love to work out but I love to eat.

Two jobs I've had in my life: Pepperidge Farms Factory (I worked the Milano line) and Raging Waters Lifeguard.

Two places Ihave lived: Fairfax, VA and Rexburg, ID

Two of my favorite foods: Potato anything (fries, mashed, baked, tot, you name it.)

Two places I'd rather be right now: Anywhere with my family or on a beach.
I am going to tag Lindsay, Casi, Julie, and Dara because you all need to blog more! (except for Dara.. she keeps her blog updated daily.. hence the award!)

6 comments:

Dara said...

Thanks Rachel! You are so sweet to pass on the award! I love reading your blog too! It always keeps me thinking!

Erin said...

Ever since I was pregnant with Jill, I can't get enough potatoes! Any kind, like you, but my favorite is fried potatoes with ham...YUM! Interesting...very interesting.

pinkmorning said...

have you had the potatoes at sugarhouse bbq? oh my yum! soooo good. it was fun to read your answers and i just posted mine!

girlymom said...

Congrats on your award! This is a neat tag, I just started seeing this one go around, it's fun to read.

thekirnancrib said...

ohh I love my robe. :D I loved reading about you!

KiMnRoB said...

Thanks for the award!
It's all because of you- you know that right?
You inspired me to blog!
And yes, loves my robe too.
I wish it were acceptable to wear robes out in public.
I amost typed pubic... wow...