Thursday, January 17, 2008

Boo Hoo.

My life is a perpetual game of hide and go seek these days. JJ quickly picks up anything (especially electronics) and prances happily away with it. The item is then deposited in one of many undisclosed locations and is rarely found again.

Silverware, shoes, and toys have all ment this terrible fate and this sad occurance has now claimed my camera as well. What am I to do?? this morning was "show day" at the Little Gym and I have no pictures to show. I did take some video, but I am struggling figuring out how to shrink the file so that I can upload here or to Youtube. What will I do?? My heart is papatating and my mind is spinng.....no camera means no pictures.. what if JJ does something so dang cute that will never be captured on film?? How am I supposed to blog??What about Cancun?? I don't want to have to buy another camera, but I am thinking it may be the onl option.

ARRGHHH!!!

11 comments:

thekirnancrib said...

awww... you'll find it! So stressful, though, I feel for you.

is JJ graduating to the "beast" class? the 18 mo old that I nanny for and I LOOOVE the little gym ;)

Dara said...

Have no fear.....I will come over and take all the family pictures! HAHA
That is hilarious about him hiding everything, very cute! Sorry that's happening. I love my camera and with all the problems the one that is now lost has given you, I think you should get a new one!

And when you figure out how to save/edit/upload videos easier, PLEASE let me know....I am struggling with the same thing!!!

pinkmorning said...

i took a couple of pictures. i have one of him hanging on the bar...i will email them to you when i get home from work. it was fun spending time with you today. JJ was by far the cutest and smartest and most fun child there!

shauna said...

Ohhhh, we had the same problem with Zack for awhile. He would find the most bizarre places to hide things. The laundry shoot was one of his favorites. I finally found the remote under my bed upstairs--an entire floor away from the TV! Good luck! :)

LindsSawyer said...

Hillarious post, I loved the frazzled conversation we had today when I was trying to tell you about that house and you were looking for the Camera Bandit's hiding spot! LOVE IT!

MamaGeek said...

Oh that's just oh so funny. As you know, I have a son the same age, who is doing the SAME thing. Although mine is hiding everything in the same spot under the dining room table.

Go buy yourself a new camera. :)

Maxfield Family said...

rach - we have an online book club. send me your email and I'll evite you.

linds said...

Still no luck!?!?! You are going to have to rip your house apart. SOmetimes I find stuff in my couch cushions... You better start a list of places you have already looked.

mommy said...

Hey this is interesting how I found your blog. Hope you don't mind if I check in every once in awhile. JJ is so cute. Aren't little ones fun. Have fun on your vacation I am so jealous!

Andrew, Cas and Stockton said...

Oh...that is just the worst. I hate when things are lost or misplaced, but it is even worse when they are purposely lost or misplaced....ha ha ha though, JJ is a pretty funny boy!

Anyway, hope you find it because good cameras are not cheap!

KiMnRoB said...

If you're wondering where Elmo, the blue bottle and the purple sippy cup is- IT'S AT MY HOUSE.
Sorry.
We found them in the most random places! The elmo was by the fireplace, the blue bottle was sitting on the window sill in our master and the purple sippy was on a shelf in our pantry... I love that little crazy man!
Next time we see you, we'll have them ready!