Saturday, December 29, 2007

Six Minutes... Under Water


Six years ago, today, I married Jeremy Tomsick. My favorite joke is saying it has felt like 6 minutes... under water. Always get s big laugh. haha.


But in all seriousness. My life has been so blessed in so many since we found each other. I am so greatful for his love, patience, and strength. We have one boy, and I could not ask for a better father to my darling son. Jeremy has taught me so much about confidence, trust, and love. He is smart, funny, and handsome. He has helped make my life sweet and he is my best friend. I love him more and more each day.

(my scanner doesn't work... so noe wedding photos. This is from a few months later when Julie went on her mission. )

8 comments:

thekirnancrib said...

happy anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gustogirl said...

Happy Anniversary. Have a fabulous day. I love you both!

pinkmorning said...

i hope you had a good day. it was fun spending time with you this week.

LindsSawyer said...

Happy Anniversary! Cute pic! You both look the same!

Shanda&Corey said...

I have pictures of all of us girls taken that same day! I can't believe how fast time flies!
Hope you have a happy new year!

shauna said...

Happy Anniversay! Congratulations to the both of you--I hope you were both able to celebrate amidst all the holiday chaos.

KiMnRoB said...

Hope you both had a wonderful anniversary!
Thanks again for all you have done for us!
We love you guys!

linds said...

Happy Anniversary!!! (late) I hope you guys did something fun. ;)