Friday, December 14, 2007

Blogging Elephants

Spammon had a terrible, wonderful, awful idea. It is called "Blogging Elephants" and if you read this today you are not too late to join in on the fun. It is a lot like a white elephant party without the annoying socializing.

** Read a list of the rules here.

Twas the Night before "deadline" and all through the house,
Mom was searching for a cool gift to blog all about.
The nicknack's and old things were strewn all around
In hopes something perfect so soon would be found.

White Elephants usually stress me all out,
and this one was promising nothing but doubt.
But fin'lly I found this sack filled to the brim
of something so festive and perfect when dim.

So pick my bag out for your elephant prize,
And don't be put off by it's sort of small size.

8 comments:

linds said...

annoying socializing... hahaha!

If your present is as good as your poem, we are all in for a real treat!

thekirnancrib said...

how funny, you are going to make me look bad with your cute poem & all!

Spammon said...

Man, no joke, I better brush up on my rhyming skills. It's gonna be giving you the chills. BAM! I'm ready...

WorksForMom said...

You totally had me at 'terrible, wonderful, awful idea' Mr. Grince. You're so talented Rachel!

KiMnRoB said...

You're so poetic!
I love that you have such an artistic side!
Even though I'm not participating, I think I might know what this present is judging from your poem...
And if I'm right, someone will be pleasantly surprised!

Erin said...

I suck! I am a loser without a poem! Your poem is great and I can't wait to see what's inside!

Spammon said...

You got third.
Blogging Elephants

linds said...

I just picked... now it's your turn!