Thursday, December 27, 2007

Blogging Elephants.. the rest of the story.

We had such a fun holiday this year. Because we spent a lot of the time video recording the festivities, we don't have a ton of pictures. I will post about it soon.


First things first.


My Blogging Elephant came Christmas Eve.

Twas the night before Christmas and sitting by the door
was a package from Laura.. I was thrilled to the core.
I opened it up to find these two cute shakers
some lotion and mints....glad I was the taker.

I am such a slacker and I'm truly sorry
I am going to drop mine off myself, since her house is not too far--ree.


**I was lucky enough to take home my sister's gift so she threw in my favorite

Bath and Body Works lotion that is discontinued! So cool. Thanks!

4 comments:

PinksandBluesGirls said...

Great gifts! Looking forward to reading all about your Christmas!

Jane, Pinks & Blues

linds said...

I love those shakers! You scored. How was Christmas?

KiMnRoB said...

I love that lotion!
And I love that you made a poem about what you received...
You are the most creative!

shauna said...

How fun! I'll have to join in next time.

Hope your Christmas was fabulous!