Thursday, November 1, 2007

Kids in Costumes

Honestly.. is there anything cuter than a child dressed up for Halloween? Yesterday we got JJ all monkeyed up for trick or treating at the mall, and he was fascinated by all of the kids around him. It was complete pandemonium, but he got some candy for me to eat...

These are just the shots that some friends took... I still need to upload mine. Once I am dont doing some cleaning, I MAY get around to it. I seriously love getting out my new Thanksgiving decor and wrapping up the old Halloween ones. What is becoming of me???


Anyway, he was the cutest little monkey I have ever seen. I got the idea to dress him as one while watching Pirates of the Caribbean. After the movie, Jeremy and I both looked at teach other and said "that monkey reminded me of JJ." Does that make me a bad mom?

He loved trick or treating at Julie and Dave's and playing with his friend Porter.

4 comments:

pinkmorning said...

oh my goodness! i can't get over how darling JJ looks. what a cute little monkey! i sure had fun trick or treating with you guys!

WorksForMom said...

NO, there is NOTHING cuter. HOW adorable!

Rachel said...

I love it. JJ looks so adorable!

Beanie said...

What a darling monkey JJ makes. This is the perfect costume for him.