Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Election Day

Nope.. not what you were thinking.. I am sorry I don't have some partisan speech to wow you with my political prowess.. I do, however have a really big favor!
I entered my cute Little JJ in a costume contest for some big bucks.. so unless you have a little one entered (which most out of staters wouldn't) go HERE and check box 65.

Click Here
Click HERE!
CLICK HERE!!


It will take like three seconds and I would love you all forever!
It is a numbers game people.. so let's pull together for the victory!

(that is right, I have resorted to shameless begging)


**You have to put in your email address, but they won't send you spam.. it is a local radio station. They will send you an email to confirm your vote and then you are so done!

9 comments:

pinkmorning said...

i already voted. i hope JJ wins!

Rachel said...

I voted! I voted! He is so cute.

thekirnancrib said...

i voted! I'm at work, so I'll try voting on my comp at home, too :)

KiMnRoB said...

I'll def be voting tonight!
As for fakies, I love them them too!
I showed Robert what you're looking for so hopefully he'll be able to find one!

shauna said...

Oh, Rachel, you are shameless. JK! I voted. :)

WorksForMom said...

I voted too, surely he will win with that cute get up!

Maxfield Family said...

Rachel- I just found your blog through Natalie Galbraiths, through your sis Julie's. I know, I'm a blog stalker. But it was fun to find you and see your cute kiddo! I voted for him. How could I not? He's darling!

MomOf3 said...

I voted! Good luck! :)

LikeAstaR said...

WOW! Thanks everyone for your votes. Everyone counts! Maybe all of the time I spend blogging will pay off!
Maxfield fam- I can't see your blog.