Friday, September 21, 2007

VanCouver

JJ and I hopped on up to Van Couver, WA this week for a quick trip to visit his cousins there. Aren't Jets fabulous? I always love spending time with my sister. We always ahve a great time laughing, talking, and playing with our kids. One day she took us to an amazing waterfall call Multnomah Falls. It is probably 600 feet high and the minute we exited the car, it caught JJ"s eye. He was pointing and reaching for it like nobody's business. Since Kate and Clark were at school, Laura just had Joel, and it was fun to see these two little cousins interact. They really love each other, except for when a toy get sbetween them. Here are some of the priceless pictures from our trip.

8 comments:

the daily knack said...

Such cute cousins! That waterfall is breathtaking!

Jayna & Fam said...

Great photos- how fun!

Rachel said...

What did you think of the falls? Did you climb up and go on the bridge?

Jayna & Fam said...

Just wanted to let you know that "secret life of bees" was the very first book Natalie chose to be the book club read! We all really loved it too! I'd forgotten about it!

thekirnancrib said...

how fun. cute pic :)

Gustogirl said...

Those boys are so handsome I can't stand it. We make 'em cute!! Thanks again for the effort it took to visit. I had such a fun time.
BTW, I like that star.

pinkmorning said...

oh, what cute boys! i am glad you had a fun time together.

shauna said...

What cuties! And it must have been a nice visit. I wondered where Gustogirl lived--Washington state is so purty, if I do say so myself (I'm actually from Clarkston, WA--not as purty as Vancover, but still a great place).