Friday, September 14, 2007

Model Material


I tried to email these out, but the files are too large. We had JJ's pictures taken this week. They turned out so great!! We even highlighted his new favorite hobby: GOLF. I am serious. He really loves the game, so what better location then the golf course where his Tomsick Grandparents live? When I got them home, I slipped the disk into my computer, turned on some ultra sappy music, and played them as a slideshow. Sufficed to say, I am still drying my eyes. Without letting my emotions get the best of me, I just have to say that this child is truly the joy of my existence. He is absolutely sensational in every way. I think that he knows how lucky we are... He seems to have wisdom behind those baby blues. Enough gushing... now it is your turn!













14 comments:

Rachel said...

The only thing I have to say is you had better start locking him up early...the girls are going to go crazy for him! He is just gorgeous. Did you ever picture you would be that in love? Children are so great.

the daily knack said...

The pics are really cute! Turned out great!

Beanie said...

I love that boy. He is so adorable.

pinkmorning said...

what a beautiful boy! love the pictures! who took them?

Gustogirl said...

OH, I just want to squeze him!! I LOVE the pictures!! He is such a doll, I am excited to see him(and you too) soon!

thekirnancrib said...

I can't take it. he is too much. the spiked hair, the tie.... all I can say is AWWWW! he's a lucky boy, got good looks and a mama like you:)

Jayna & Fam said...

Super adorable pictures! I love the tie! So does he look like you or Jeremy? I can't tell! Just cute.

shauna said...

What a photo op! He really is model material.

Judds said...

What a darling little boy! It amazes me how how much you are you able to love a child. And that is good news to hear that he likes golf. We took my daughter the other day and she wanted to pick the flowers.

pinkmorning said...

i had surgery on my toe on thursday and i can't walk until monday...it stinks...

Bananas said...

what a doll. I LOVE that tie!

mama k said...

BEAUTIFUL shots!
He's a doll.

Janette said...

I think handsome-ness runs in the family 'cause all of the cousins sure seem to have it. Thanks for postin'!

lys said...

He looks like he should be in a babyGap ad. What a cutie!

p.s. My little guy has those same Nikes!