Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Middle Name MEME

I was named for my favorite aunt, Rosemary. I have always like my middle name, and have even pondered passing it on to a child. For this MEME, however, the length of the MEME kills me, but here goes nothing.

1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of their middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.3. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts.4. At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

R: Rollin' with it. I like to htink that I am the sort of person who can roll with whatever come my way.
O: Obnoxious. I have the personality that is in your face, loud and sort of annoying. I say what I think, and love to laugh.
S: Spender. I have decided that I really love to shop. SPending money has sort of become an unhealthy hobby of mine. I love shopping for everything besides groceries.
E:Energy, as in.. I wish I had more.
M:Mother. I love being a mom, it is the most fun I have ever had. I have the sweetest boy in the world.
A: Able. I am blessed to be able-bodied and minded.
R:Rockstar... I want to be a rokcin mom, wife, friend, and sister.
Y: Yes-Man: I tend to be a pleaser. It isn't that I want to avoid confrontation, as much as I just want to be liked. HAHA

7 comments:

Pinks & Blues said...

Rachel,
I love the name Meme!
I too am a shopper, have to calm down a bit!!
And I am a total pleaser too!
And I want to be a rocking mom too!! :)
How's that beautiful JJ?
- Audrey

Gustogirl said...

You pleaser!:) I think I am a pleaser too. I wonder if girls have more of a tendency to be pleasers?

Erin said...

Thanks for playing, Rachel. Your's was as long as mine--darn those middle names!

shauna said...

Yours was much more interesting than mine! Gotta love those memes...

theorganizer said...

Interesting. I enjoyed learning more about you.

mama k said...

fun! I"m going to do it too. :)

Rachel said...

I love that name. Ever since I read a children's story with the a girl by the name of rosemary I have always thought it was pretty. It is pretty in Spanish (Rosamaria) too