Wednesday, July 4, 2007

No Big Suprise.

My husband already thinks I spend way too much time blogging.. and honestly, I have worried about my own addictive behavior reagarding such. Every so often he will come into the office and say, in a sarcastic tone, what are you doing..."Blog-ging?" Turns out I am 77% addicted. It is true.. I need it like a drug. I love to blog... who am I, I serioulsy don't understand why I am so into it. Thanks to Shauna at Up in the Night for posting this fun [and informative] quiz on her blog. Click to find out how addicted you are.
77%How Addicted to Blogging Are You?

4 comments:

shauna said...

I'm thinking now I wasn't completely honest in my answers. I expected to be at 70 or 80%. Maybe there's a 12 step program for blogging addicts (although I don't want to stop--I like it too much--that really makes it bad, right?).

Blog on, sister!

pinkmorning said...

i'm 68% addicted to blogging...

pinkmorning said...

tag, you're it!

Pinks & Blues Girls said...

OMG... Rachel, I am 85% addicted to blogging... can I join the 12 step program with you!? :)
- Audrey
Pinks & Blues Girls