Sunday, July 22, 2007

Happy Birthday Julie!


This picture captures one of the first moments when Julie became a big sister. It is her holding me as a baby. We were always the best of friends growing up. I looked up to her in everything she did. I remember she had so many friends! She even belonged to a club.. the "electric Elevens." They puff-painted t-shirts and when I saw hers, I was so jealous! I wanted them to make me a member and to have a t-shirt as cool as hers. When Julie got her license, she carted me and my friends around all the time. She was always so patient with me. I loved listening to Buck-o-nine in her car and singing at the top of our lungs. She has always had the coolest music.. and a very large collection of tunes. When she went to Provo and had an apartment, I would go stay with her.. we would lay out, pigout, and troll for boys. Julie, I love you and I hope you have a great Birthday! I am so happy that you were and are my big sister. I hope this year is your best!

6 comments:

Gustogirl said...

Happy Birthday Jules! I to love you so much and am glad that you are my sister! I hope you have a fabulous day full of love and fun!

the daily knack said...

Happy Birthday Julie! Hope you have a good day and a good year!

pinkmorning said...

thanks for the sweet post. i am so happy that you are my little sister! excited to see you, jeremy and jj in a few hours!

thekirnancrib said...

you guys are so sweet :)

pinks & blues girls said...

What a beautiful post! Isn't it great being a little sister? I looked up to my sister so much, too, and wanted to be just like her. Still do! :)

I hope you had an amazing birthday!! Love that picture of you and Julie!

Jane, P&B Girls

shauna said...

You gals are just the sweetest sisters.

Happy Birthday, Julie!