Wednesday, July 4, 2007

For my Sis.

My lovely sister Julie from Pinkmorning tagged me with this. I guess I will tag Shauna at Up in the Night, Lys at (re)definition, and Ammon from the Daily Rebuttal.

1. Were you named after anyone? Rachel, in the bible.
2. When was the last time your cried? At Nana's funeral on Monday
3. Do you like your handwriting? Acutally, no. I tried for years to alter it, to make it prettier, but to no avail.
4. What is your favorite lunch meat? Honey Ham
5. Do you have kids? One sweet boy
6. If you were another person would you be friends with you? Perhaps.. at times.
7. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Probably more than I should
8. Do you still have your tonsils? yes. I love them and want to keep them forever (see sarcasm)
9. Would you bungee jump? without quesiton
10. What is your favorite cereal? Oh's
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? never
12. Do you think you are strong? not physically
13. What is your favorite ice cream? I am more a slushy girl, but anything chocolate is good
14. What is the first thing you notice about people? hair/clothes
15. Red or Pink? pink
16. What is the least favorite thing about yourself?um.. physical appearance. Temper. Insecurity.
17. Who do you miss the most? I wish that I could have known my father better.
18. Do you want everyone to send this back to you? n/a...just posting it on my blog
19. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? no pants.. bathing suit cover up
20. What was the last thing that you ate? cafe rio
21. What are you listening to right now? the spriknlers hitting my window. Reminds me of summer.
22. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Spring green.
23. Favorite smells? I love coconut. My favorite summer smell is Bath and Body Works Cocnut lime Verbana. Winter smell would be spicey and sweet... like Christmas
24. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? My friend.. making plans for tonight
25. Do you like the person who sent this to you? of course
26. Favorite sports to watch? Honestly? Golf. or the NBA playoffs. (don't tell my husband.. give him an inch type of thing)
27: Hair color? depends on the day.. right now. puke brown
28 Eye Color? blue
29. Do you wear contacts? no
30. Favorite Food? snow cones and cream slushes from Sonic
31. Scary Movies or Happy Endings? both.. I like to be scared, but feel safe.
32. Last movie you watched?The Wedding Singer... never gets old
33. What color shirt are you wearing? blue with hearts.
34. Summer or winter? summer
35. Hugs or Kisses? yes please.
36. Favorite Dessert? slushies
37. Most likely to respond? no idea
38. Least likely to respond? ???
39. What book are you reading right now? confessions of an ugly stepsister
40. What is on your mouse pad? none
41. What did you watch on TV last night? BurnNotice
42. Favorite Sound? Baby Giggles.. mostly JJ's
43. Rolling Stones or Beatles? the beatles
44. What is the furthest you have been from home? Jamaica
45. Do you have a special talent? My talent would probably be quick forgiveness. (partially only because I get mad easily too.. not QUITE a talent)
46. Where were you born? salt lake city
47. What superpower would you like? I would like to fly.. no wait, I want to teleport..

5 comments:

lys said...

no time to do this right this minute-- but I will do it!!! :)

shauna said...

Thanks for the tag. It was fun!

time-for-a-paws said...

I want to be tagged!!:-)

the daily knack said...

I was tagged too... I gotta do my survey! Believe it or not there were some things on here I didn't know about you!

Erin said...

Oooooo...teleporting is a good one. No need for carseats, packing, buying gas, snacks for the trip, traffic, etc. AND NO MORE "ARE WE THERE YET"

That would be nice!