Tuesday, June 26, 2007

"Puff Pasties"


So this morning I was busy baking my Amsih Friendship bread, so I plopped JJ in his highchair with some fruit puffs. When I looked over I couldn't believe what I saw... you know how babies get food stuck to them as they eat? This time it was two strategically ( by accident) placed fruit puffs. The star shapes and thier obvious positions reminded me of pasties ( is a link truly neccessray? I didn't think so). We are teaching modesty young at our house. Way to keep those nipples covered, son!

10 comments:

the daily knack said...

oh my gosh! that is hilarious! he has a dead serious look on his face. Maybe Hollywood will pick up on the "fruit puff pastie" trend!

LikeAstaR said...

Yeah.. we don't mess around... Especially at meal time.

thekirnancrib said...

that is THE funniest thing I've seen in a long time! wow is he cute! you have a BEAUTIFUL family.

pinkmorning said...

that is hilarious rachel! looks like he is feeling a little better today...

Ammon said...

Oh man, JJ is gonna be a stripper! That will be so awesome! That's an absolute classic. And they're edible too!

shauna said...

That is so FUNNY! Are you sure this isn't staged? JK. The serious look on his face tops it off!

Leigh said...

What a beautiful little man :)

I had no idea what fruit puffs were, and studied the picture before reading and was definitely wondering what the? Too funny!

Certainly a picture to share with his friends in future years LOL

PinkPowerSuit.com said...

That's some crazy luck. VERY funny! He'll love that when he's older.

mbs said...

maybe it was just cold and he was covering up

Mert said...

That is just too adorable. :D