Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Updates all around

Just a few Things:

For Sale: We received an offer on our Townhome last weekend. We went back and forth so many times that finally we got sick of it. This fellow was squabbling over a relatively small amount and we just didn't want to sacrifice it this early in the game. Long stroy short: Offer REJECTED. Our home is still on the market, but we have had LOTs of interest.

Workout: Today I had transportation and motivation for exercise so I took JJ to the Gym. Two minutes into my workout, I was paged to come to the Kids Club where my son had pooped his diaper (regularity is great in a 10 month old). I had no diapers (preparedness is great in a mother), so we had to leave.

JJ: Battling a horrific diaper rash.. the likes of which have never been combated before. Trying every cream and medication known to man. Multiple changes a day... evey one a disaster! (Would really help if mom could remember to bring diapers wiht her)

Car: Having sold my vehicle prematurely, I am forced to bum rides and negotiate with Jeremy for every trip. This week I am using my sister-in-law's car though! Hooray for vehicular freedom! Our new car should be ready to go this week or next.

Personal Well-being: nothing to blog about... excited that I have stayed ontop of my Amish Friendship bread.

On the Whole, lots going on, just nothing of note. Apology to all for the boring post.

4 comments:

pinks & blues girls said...

It sounds like you made the right decision with rejecting that offer. Difficult people are no fun when it comes to selling a house!

Jane, P&B Girls

megan&steve said...

Congrats on the new car coming your way!! I know it is well deserved. We should meet up when it comes for a little lunch date!

the daily knack said...

that was not boring, its fun to see what you are up to!

I am really excited to see your new car!

Good job on the Amish bread, a few more days and you get to bake it!

Beanie said...

Diaper rash breaks your heart because you think, "Did I do something wrong and neglect my child?" Nope. Sometimes it just happens.